OneCloud is proud to announce an updated version of its platform with a suite of powerful new features to better connect and automate your enterprise applications.
The enhancements include the following areas:
- The UI has been enhanced to be more intuitive and use space more efficiently with the added ability to insert, delete, copy and move commands;
- Chain visualizations now have the ability to pan and zoom in and out;
- A chain publishing feature has been added to enable incremental changes to be made without affecting scheduled or manual runs;
- Command variables have been introduced so outputs from various commands can be used in subsequent commands.
- OneCloud has introduced Single Sign-On (SSO) via SAML 2.0 supporting Identity Management Providers such as Okta, OneLogin, and Workspace ONE. This is in addition to our previous announcement where support was added to connect to OAuth 2.0 providers.
Click here to learn more.