New York, United States
OneCloud is looking for a dynamic, creative, highly personable and skilled Account Executive based on the West Coast (Seattle/San Francisco/Bay Area/Los Angeles). In this role, you will be responsible for a large sales territory in multiple geographies in the United States. OneCloud’s sales team is comprised of individuals who are smart, fun, intelligent, driven and can manage the dynamics in a consultative sales process.
In this role, you will be a key contributor to OneCloud’s revenue growth while driving change as a market disruptor in the enterprise integration space. Reporting directly to OneCloud head of sales, you will work with OneCloud Customer Success team, to build customer value and drive new business onto the OneCloud platform. You will have a defined geographic territory where any Fortune 1000 to mid-market company is fair game. This type of territory requires someone to further build OneCloud’s footprint by hunting and winning new logo accounts as well as expanding opportunities within the current OneCloud customer base.
What you’ll be doing:
- Engaging with targeted enterprise prospects to identify integration opportunities in the line of business and position and OneCloud’s unique ability to solve unique and complex integration challenges.
- Building and defending OneCloud’s business value throughout the selling engagement. Navigating complex prospect environments to align the prospect around the OneCloud solution.
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of high-quality opportunities.
- Creatively solution sell to manage complex sales processes and accurately forecast business.
- Keep OneCloud top of mind by building relationships in your territory with customers and partners.
More about you:
- 3-5+ years’ of enterprise selling experience preferably SaaS solutions from various enterprise performance management and business intelligence vendors.
- Strong network in your territory with both customers and partners.
- Consultative selling skills.
- Ability to understand and navigate through large and complex company environments.
- Strong interpersonal and active listening skills along with characteristics of high integrity and being persuasive, resilient, methodical, and creative.
- BS/BA degree
More about the role:
- You’ll also be someone who can take a complex issue and break it down into understandable concepts for broad understanding.
- Possesses spirit and tenacity to drive excellence throughout the entire customer lifecycle; from the initial introduction to nurturing the customer relationship that supports expansion.
- Build relationships with key implantation and technology partners.
- Maintain monthly cadence calls with other Directors and Partner leads.
- Some travel (up to 30%).
- Base Salary + variable compensation tied to an annual quota.
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and 401K plan
OneCloud addresses a broad, large and underserved market to connect and automate the systems that support the Office of the CFO. The OneCloud platform provides intuitive and robust integration for Performance Management (EPM), Business Intelligence (BI), and System of Record (SoR) technologies to easily automate, and integrate business-critical applications that coexist on-premise and in the cloud. OneCloud is used in the office of the CFO by Fortune 500 companies as well by SMB companies and works closely with other technology companies to build intelligent integration and automation for business users.
To learn more about OneCloud functionality and integration options, visit www.onecloud.io/solutions or follow OneCloud on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onecloud-inc