New York, United States
OneCloud is looking for a dynamic, creative, highly personable and skilled Customer Success Partner reporting into the OneCloud’s Director of Customer Success. In this role, you will support OneCloud’s growing Customer Success team in North America. OneCloud’s Customer Success team is cross-functional as it engages with customers and partners along with OneCloud sales and product development to ensure high customer satisfaction, identify and drive use cases and provide an overall improvement in productivity and quality of the OneCloud service. The preferred location for this position is the New York City tri-state area.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving excellence throughout the entire customer lifecycle; from consultative pre-sales that identify initial use-cases to post-sale product delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Evangelizing the use of OneCloud across an array of use cases.
- Assisting customer support.
- Interfacing with OneCloud partners who deliver solutions on the OneCloud platform.
- Identifying additional opportunities for customer adoption and expansion.
More about you:
- 2-3+ years’ experience with line of business finance-related processes and business cycles.
- Strong knowledge of cloud and on-prem technical infrastructure, line of business applications that include Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Business Intelligence (BI) and source transaction and GL systems. A plus would be a background with multi-dimensional modeling, programming and/or scripting.
- Ability to constantly exceed SLAs and improve processes.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and active listening skills along with characteristics of high integrity and being persuasive, resilient, methodical, and creative.
- BS/BA degree
More about the role:
- You’ll also be someone who can take a complex issue and break it down into simple, manageable steps or milestones;
- Possesses spirit and tenacity to drive excellence throughout the entire customer lifecycle; from helping your team with solving an initial customer use case (pre-sales), product delivery and customer satisfaction (post-sales) and identifying new customer user-cases (expansion).
- Bringing together and cooperate with all stakeholders to lead diverse teams comprised of staff from clients, partners, and OneCloud across multiple customers and projects.
- Providing vision, guidance, insight expertise and advice to the OneCloud Customer Success team;
- Spot and identify additional opportunities for customer adoption and expansion and promptly coordinate with the OneCloud sales team.
- Coordinate and/or resolve all customer escalations promptly, timely and effectively.
- Build relationships with key implantation and technology partners.
- Some travel (up to 30%).
- Base Salary + variable compensation as a function of initial sales and expansions
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and 401K plan
OneCloud addresses a broad, large and underserved market to connect and automate the systems that support the Office of the CFO. The OneCloud platform provides intuitive and robust integration for Performance Management (EPM), Business Intelligence (BI), and System of Record (SoR) technologies to easily automate, and integrate business-critical applications that coexist on-premise and in the cloud. OneCloud is used in the office of the CFO by Fortune 500 companies as well by SMB companies and works closely with other technology companies to build intelligent integration and automation for business users. To learn more about OneCloud functionality and integration options, visit www.onecloud.io/solutions or follow OneCloud on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/onecloud-inc